Two data frames can have similar rows, and they can be determined. In this article, we will find the common rows and common columns between two data frames, in the R programming language.
- Create a first data frame
- Create a second data frame
- Compare using required functions
- Copy same rows to another data frame
- Display data frame so generated.
Data frames in use:
Method 1: Using Intersect() Function:
Syntax: intersect(data , data2)
- data/data2 : It is the data frames on which we have to apply the function.
Method 2: Using inner_join() function.
To find the common data using this method first install the “dplyr” package in the R environment.
This module has an inner_join() which finds inner join between two data sets.
- data1/data2: two datasets to be compared