Progress bars are used to show the progress of a process. Box shadow with progress bar style highlights the user progress of a task/process with box-shadow effect.
<td style="box-shadow: px px px px rgba()"></td>
Return Value: It returns box shadow with progress bar style.
Browser Support: Browsers which support box shadow with progress bar style:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- Bootstrap (Part-6) | Progress Bar and Jumbotron
- How to add a box-shadow on one side of an element using CSS?
- How to Create a Progress Bar using HTML5 ?
- How to create a progress bar using HTML and CSS?
- How to Set Color of Progress Bar using HTML and CSS ?
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
- CSS | box-shadow Property
- Upload Progress Bar in PHP
- How to create a gradient Video Progress Bar?
- Bulma | Progress Bar
- Bootstrap 4 | Progress Bars
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- Difference between self::$bar and static::$bar in PHP
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- How to put images in a box without space using Bootstrap?
- How to Set full height in box-inner div using bootstrap 4 ?
- How to place two input box next to each other using Bootstrap 4 ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.