How to Disable Notification in Android Studio?
Android Studio is the official IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for Android app development and it is based on JetBrains’ IntelliJ IDEA software. Android Studio provides many excellent features that enhance productivity when building Android apps, such as:
- A blended environment where one can develop for all Android devices
- Apply Changes to push code and resource changes to the running app without restarting the app
- A flexible Gradle-based build system
- A fast and feature-rich emulator
- GitHub and Code template integration to assist you to develop common app features and importing sample code
- Extensive testing tools and frameworks
- C++ and NDK support
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine, and many more.
Now the point that comes here is how to disable Notification in Android Studio. So in this article, we are going to discuss methods to disable Notification in Android studio.
Step By Step Implementation
Step 1: Go to File -> Settings
Step 2: Select Appearance & Behaviour-> Notifications
Step 3: Now Disable the Display balloon notifications and Enable System Notifications.
Step 4: Click on Apply and Ok.