Bootstrap card provide us a lot of functionality that we can play around. We can also make them responsive and also of fixed size all depends on our need. So the code for the fixed size bootstrap card deck is given below. We have provided the code without using CSS properties so it looks much simpler and easier to understand.
In this article, we will use some Bootstrap classes to design responsive card.
Also you can look for the code for how to create a card and then use it according to your need. You can modify the pictures using img tag given inside the card class div.
Note: Example 1 represents how to make a single card while example 2 represents how to embed that card efficiently such that it is responsive.
- How to create responsive website zoomed out to full width on mobile using Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap (Part-5) | DropDowns and Responsive Tabs
- Responsive images in Bootstrap with Examples
- Responsive Video or Slideshow Embeds in Bootstrap with Examples
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- How to create responsive image gallery using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap?
- How to make the existing bootstrap 2 table responsive?
- Creating Responsive Grid Vanilla using HTML,CSS and Bootstrap
- How to design full width dropdown Navbar using Bootstrap ?
- How to set fixed width for <td> in a table ?
- HTML | Viewport meta tag for Responsive Web Design
- How to fixed one column and scrollable other column or columns in Bootstrap ?
- HTML width/height Attribute vs CSS width/height Property
- How to configure modal width in Bootstrap?
- How to change the width and height of Twitter Bootstrap's tooltips?
- How Specify Length and Width of Square Grid Picture System in Bootstrap?
- How to create full width container using bootstrap?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.