The purpose of this article is to give interactive user interface components for a mobile design by using app-UI plugin. Here we will be looking into various types of navigation views for web pages.
Please download the required pre-compiled file from the link and save it in your working folder for implementation. Please take care of proper file paths while including in your source codes.
Basic Example: The following demonstrates the basic HTML web page structure for page view navigator using the app-UI plugin.
Example 2: The following code demonstrates multiple instances of page view navigator. Refer to the output for better understanding.
Example 3: The following example demonstrates the split navigation view for any web page using the app-UI plugin.
- How to design lazy loading of images/videos for mobiles using jQuery Plugin?
- How to design filter widget for mobiles using jQuery plugin ?
- How to design tabview for mobiles using the tabview jQuery plugin ?
- How to design form controls for mobiles using jQuery Mobile BootstrapTheme plugin ?
- How to design form controls for mobiles using jQuery Mobile Square-UI Theme plugin ?
- How to design side navigation for mobile using Sidetap plugin ?
- How to use jQuery touch events plugin for mobiles ?
- How to use Top Navigation with Left Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- jQuery | Page Piling Plugin
- CSS Stacking Page Plugin
- How to design editable listview using jQuery Mobile plugin?
- How to design desktop functionality using jQuery-lwd plugin ?
- How to design window manager using jQuery Simone Plugin ?
- How to show Page Loading div until the page has finished loading?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- How to design Meet the Team Page using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Design Half-Page Carousel in Bootstrap ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.