How to define the shape of the corners is animatable using CSS ?
The task is to animate the shape of all corners using the CSS. Cascading Style Sheets(CSS) is a language used to give style to the web page.
Properties used: In this article, we will make use of the following properties
- animation: This property is used to change one form of the style to another.
- border-bottom-right-radius: This property is used to define the radius of the bottom-right corner.
- border-bottom-left-radius: This property is used to define the radius of the bottom-left corner.
- border-top-left-radius: This property is used to define the radius of the top-left corner.
- border-top-right-radius: This property is used to define the radius of the bottom-left corner.
- @Keyframes rule: This rule is used to animate the changes gradually from the current style to the new style at certain times.
The first task is to create the basic HTML page structure with the style element. After creating the style tag into the head tag, we will add the border-bottom-right-radius, border-bottom-left-radius, border-top-left-radius, border-top-right-radius properties to style all the corners and also provide the animation with the help of the animation property.