In this article, you will learn to implement Jumping Texts animation effect using simple HTML and CSS. HTML is used to create the structure of the page and CSS is used to set the styling.
HTML Code: In this section, we will design the basic structure of the body.
CSS Code: In this section, we will use some CSS property to design the Jumping text.
The CSS text-shadow property applies to create shadow to the text. It accepts a list of shadows separated by comma. The list will be applied to the text for its decorations. Some combination of X and Y offsets from the element describes each of the shadow. We are using @keyframes for the animation code. The animation is created by gradually changing from one set of CSS to another one. The change of all styles happen in percentage or the style change happens by using the keywords “from” and “to”, which is the same as 0% and 100%. The set of CSS can be changed many times.
Complete Code: It is the combination of the above two code sections.
- How to Create Loading Blur Text Animation Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Text Changing Animation Effect using CSS ?
- Loading Text Animation Effect using CSS
- Text Animation with changing the color of the text using HTML & CSS
- How to Create Text Color Animation using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create text-fill animation using CSS ?
- How to Create Ghost Text Animation on Hover using HTML and CSS?
- How to Create Liquid Filing Effect on Text using HTML and CSS ?
- Create a 3D Text Effect using HTML and CSS
- How to Create Embossed Text Effect using CSS ?
- How to create text-reveal effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How To Create Carved Text Effect using CSS?
- How to Create Engraved Text Effect using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Text Reveal Effect for Buttons using HTML and CSS ?
- Create a Gradient Text Effect using HTML and CSS
- How to create multilayered text effect using HTML and CSS?
- How to create text stagger animation using TypographyMotion plugin ?
- Rubber Band Text animation using HTML and CSS
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- Double Layered Text Effect using CSS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.