In order to create a unique hash from a specific string, it can be implemented using their own string to hash converting function. It will return the hash equivalent of a string. Also, a library named Crypto can be used to generate various types of hashes like SHA1, MD5, SHA256 and many more.
Note: The hash value of an empty string is always zero.
- Node | urlObject.hash API
- PHP | md5(), sha1(), hash() Functions
- HTML | DOM Location hash Property
- C# | How to get hash code for the specified key of a Hashtable
- Perl Hash
- hash command in Linux with examples
- HTML | DOM Anchor hash Property
- Perl | Hash Operations
- Perl | Hash in Scalar and List Context
- Perl | Use of Hash bang or Shebang line
- How to Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords ?
- How to read a hash with an “&” sign in the URL ?
- What is HMAC(Hash based Message Authentication Code)?
- Perl - Creating a Hash from an Array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.