new Date(year, month, date, hour, minute, second, millisecond)
Using this method, you can create a date with a set timezone. All you have to do is to use this inbuilt function by typing new Date() and then store the value in a new variable. Then display the contents of this variable using document.getElementById(“demo”).innerHTML.
Using Date() method, a new date is created and that is stored in a variable. then using getTimezoneOffset() method we are able to add or subtract the timezone offset.
- How to validate if input date (end date) in input field must be after a given date (start date) using express-validator ?
- How to validate if input date (start date) in input field must be before a given date (end date) using express-validator ?
- How to generate a drop down list of timezone using PHP ?
- Create an unordered list without any bullets using CSS
- How create table without using <table> tag ?
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- How to set input type date in dd-mm-yyyy format using HTML ?
- PHP | Converting string to Date and DateTime
- Add and Remove vertex in Adjacency Matrix representation of Graph
- Add and Remove vertex in Adjacency List representation of Graph
- Add and Remove Edge in Adjacency List representation of a Graph
- Add and Remove Edge in Adjacency Matrix representation of a Graph
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.