How to Change Title of Tab in Terminal in Android Studio?
Android Studio is the official IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for Android app development and it is based on JetBrains’ IntelliJ IDEA software. Android Studio provides many excellent features that enhance productivity when building Android apps, such as:
- A blended environment where one can develop for all Android devices
- Apply Changes to push code and resource changes to the running app without restarting the app
- A flexible Gradle-based build system
- A fast and feature-rich emulator
- GitHub and Code template integration to assist you to develop common app features and importing sample code
- Extensive testing tools and frameworks
- C++ and NDK support
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine, and many more.
When we use the terminal of Android Studio, then we see the tab name is Local as default. Now the point that comes here is how we can Change the title of the tab in Terminal of Android Studio. So in this article, we are going to discuss the method to Change the Title of Tab to Android Studio.
Step By Step Implementation
Step 1: Go to File -> Settings
Step 2 : Select Tools-> Terminal.
Step 3: Go to the Tab Name and change the name as your wish.
Step 4: Now Click on Apply and Ok.
Now we can see the Name of Tab is changed.