Recently conducted an on-campus recruitment process at my university for software developer profile.
There were total of 5 rounds
It was the aptitude and technical round. The aptitude questions were really good and 2 coding questions were there, where we only had to give the algorithm to solve the question not the whole code.
Out of like 1000 appeared for exam only 67 were shortlisted for next round.
It was purely a coding round where only one question was given at a time and after completion of that question next one with more complexity was given. There were total of 4 questions.
Out of 67 only 25 were shortlisted for next round.
That was the product development round where we were given an idea of an app (mine was fitness app) and we had to write the features that can be incorporated in the app, its business model and why is it unique from other similar applications in market.
It was a technical interview round where we discussed about my projects, and they asked many coding questions based on string manipulation, matrix path finding, dynamic programming and OOPS concepts.
Questions that i remember are:-
1.) Check if any re-arrangement of a given string can turn into palindrome.
2.) Find the shortest path in 2-D matrix.
The final round was HR interview. It was more interactive round rather than Q&A session. They asked similar HR questions like why hitwicket and talked about companies environment etc.
After 2 days I was informed by placement office of my university about my selection and total of 5 students were hired.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Interview Experience
- Financial Software Systems Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience for Software Engineer (6 Months Internship+FTE)
- Clairvolex Knowledge Processes Pvt. Ltd Interview Experience Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Treebo (Ruptub Solutions Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)
- Yardi software India pvt ltd | Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee
- Promact Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Technia Transcat (AddNode India Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience
- Ribbon Communications Pvt Ltd Interview Experience
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience 2018
- Yamaha Motors Solution India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Mountain Trail Foods Pvt Ltd (ChaiPoint) Interview Experience (Campus - March 2019)
- Volkswagen IT Services India Pvt. Ltd Interview Experience
- Mountain Trail Foods Pvt Ltd (ChaiPoint) Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Bank of America Continuum Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Avis E-Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Off Campus 2019-20
- Yantriks India Pvt Ltd Interview Experience | 2020 February - IIIT Jabalpur
- BlueConch Technologies(Xpanxion International Pvt.Ltd.) Interview Experience