Hide and Unhide The Window in Tkinter – Python
Python offers multiple options for developing GUI (Graphical User Interface). Out of all the GUI methods, Tkinter is the most commonly used method. It is a standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit shipped with Python. Python with Tkinter is the fastest and easiest way to create GUI applications. Creating a GUI using Tkinter is an easy task.
In this article, we will discuss how to hide and unhide the window in Tkinter Using Python.
- Toplevel() is used to launch the second window
toplevel = Toplevel(root, bg, fg, bd, height, width, font, ..)
- deiconify() is used to show or unhide the window
- withdraw() is used to hide the window
- Import module
- Create a normal window
- Add buttons to perform hide and unhide actions
- Now create one more window
- Execute code