Given a number n, the task is to find the nth Hendecagonal number.
A Hendecagonal number is a figurate number that extends the concept of triangular and square numbers to the decagon (Eleven -sided polygon). The nth hendecagonal number counts the number of dots in a pattern of n nested decagons, all sharing a common corner, where the ith hendecagon in the pattern has sides made of i dots spaced one unit apart from each other.
Input : 2
Formula for nth hendecagonal number :
3th Hendecagonal number: 30 10th Hendecagonal number: 415
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Find the maximum number of composite summands of a number
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Number of digits to be removed to make a number divisible by 3
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
- Print a number strictly less than a given number such that all its digits are distinct.
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Minimum number of given powers of 2 required to represent a number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t