To embed jwplayer in AMP HTML there is a component called amp-jwplayer which displays a cloud hosted jwplayer.
Required Scripts: Importing the amp-jwplayer component into the header
- data-player-id: An alphanumeric ID found in the player section of JW player.
- data-playlist-id /data-media-id: An alphanumeric playlist-ID found in the content section of JW player anyone playlist-id or media-id is Required to be specified.
- autoplay: If specified the video starts playing as soon as it is loaded.
- Google Amp amp-ad
- Google AMP amp-accordion
- How to create Nested Accordion using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Hidden Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- How to create Dynamic Header using Google AMP amp-accordion?
- Google AMP amp-facebook-like
- Google AMP amp-carousel
- Google AMP amp-date-countdown
- Google AMP amp-brightcove
- Google AMP amp-bind-recaptcha
- Google AMP amp-autocomplete
- How to disable download option in amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set custom media notification with amp-audio in Google AMP ?
- How to set an image placeholder for amp-anim in Google AMP ?
- How to set audio loop in amp-audio of Google AMP ?
- Google AMP amp-img
- Google AMP amp-image-lightbox
- Google AMP amp-lightbox-gallery
- How to calculate area of circle dynamically using amp-bind-macro in Google AMP ?
- What is Initialize state in amp-bind of Google AMP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.