Goldman Sachs Interview Experience 2021 | 4+ Years Experienced
I gave the Goldman Sachs interview this year in June. The whole process took 2 weeks. I had 3 rounds on a single day and after that there was a manager round.
Online HackerRank Test:
- Find a given string is Pangram or not
- Given 2-d array with student name and marks find the best avg marks of any student
- Given alphabetical array
a b c d e f g h I j
k l m n o p q r s t
u v w x y
z. Start from [0,0] and create a string path to make a given string. To take a letter use T
to go down, use D. To go left use L. To go up use U
If the given string is = “abmd”
The output is =. “TRTRDDTRUUT”
You can print any output just take of z as you can’t way go down all the way to z’s row to reach z you have to go via `u` only
- Given a sorted array print the any 2 numbers whose sum is closest to given number
- Design a Library management System
- Some Java questions were asked related to concurrent hashmap, Java callable methods
- System design question – need to design to detect anomaly in stock purchasing:- need to store previous stock purchase in a different table and use that
It was medium level interview, and I got selected.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...