The emotions of images like happy, sad, neutral, surprise, etc. can be extracted using Microsoft emotion API for any development purpose.
It is very simple to use and can be called via API through terminal or any of languages like Python or PHP. Microsoft provides free subscription of 30 days for making total of 30,000 requests.
The details of the end points and parameters can be found in the documentation.
The sample project using this api is available on SnapLook
- Movie recommendation based on emotion in Python
- Working with Images in Python
- Reading images in Python
- Arithmetic Operations on Images using OpenCV | Set-2 (Bitwise Operations on Binary Images)
- Reading Images With Python - Tkinter
- Extract images from video in Python
- Python | Grayscaling of Images using OpenCV
- Working with Images in Python using Matplotlib
- Python | Uploading images in Django
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Apply changes to all the images in given folder - Using Python PIL
- Python | Display images with PyGame
- Python | Working with PNG Images using Matplotlib
- Python | OCR on All the Images present in a Folder Simultaneously
- Drawing with Mouse on Images using Python-OpenCV
- Addition and Blending of images using OpenCV in Python
- Python | Intensity Transformation Operations on Images
- Erosion and Dilation of images using OpenCV in python
- Python | Denoising of colored images using opencv
- Python - Process images of a video using OpenCV
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.