The emotions of images like happy, sad, neutral, surprise, etc. can be extracted using Microsoft emotion API for any development purpose.
It is very simple to use and can be called via API through terminal or any of languages like Python or PHP. Microsoft provides free subscription of 30 days for making total of 30,000 requests.
The details of the end points and parameters can be found in the documentation.
The sample project using this api is available on SnapLook
- Movie recommendation based on emotion in Python
- Reading images in Python
- Working with Images in Python
- Apply changes to all the images in given folder - Using Python PIL
- Python | Working with PNG Images using Matplotlib
- Extract images from video in Python
- Python | Display images with PyGame
- Python | Grayscaling of Images using OpenCV
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Python | Uploading images in Django
- Python | OCR on All the Images present in a Folder Simultaneously
- Erosion and Dilation of images using OpenCV in python
- Python | Intensity Transformation Operations on Images
- Addition and Blending of images using OpenCV in Python
- Python | Denoising of colored images using opencv
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.