In this article we will see how we can get the current price of the bit coin.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries.
Modules required and Installation:
Requests allows you to send HTTP/1.1 requests extremely easily. There’s no need to manually add query strings to your URLs.
pip install requests
Beautiful Soup is a library that makes it easy to scrape information from web pages. It sits atop an HTML or XML parser, providing Pythonic idioms for iterating, searching, and modifying the parse tree.
pip install beautifulsoup4
We have the google search URL of the bit coin price from that we have scrape the price of the bitcoin in Indian rupees and stored it in a variable, which we further print it.
520, 106.95 Indian Rupee
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- How to get real-time Mutual Funds Information using Python?
- Get current Gold price using Python
- Build a GUI Application to Get Live Stock Price using Python
- Python | Get the real time currency exchange rate
- PyQt5 - Application to get the price of BitCoin
- Real-Time Edge Detection using OpenCV in Python | Canny edge detection method
- Python | Real time currency convertor using Tkinter
- Python | Real time weather detection using Tkinter
- Multiple Color Detection in Real-Time using Python-OpenCV
- Detect Cat Faces in Real-Time using Python-OpenCV
- Python - Displaying real time FPS at which webcam/video file is processed using OpenCV
- Amazon product price tracker using Python
- Python | Find Hotel Prices using Hotel price comparison API
- Analyzing selling price of used cars using Python
- Flight-price checker using Python and Selenium
- Python - Cost computation using Frequency and Price dictionary
- Web Scraping CryptoCurrency price and storing it in MongoDB using Python
- Build Fuel Price Tracker Using Python
- Share Price Forecasting Using Facebook Prophet
- OpenCV | Real Time Road Lane Detection
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.