Gainsight Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer 2021
Difficulty Level: Easy Last Updated : 07 Dec, 2021
It was an on-campus drive conducted by Gainsight in BMSIT campus.
There was a total of 350(only CSE/ISE) students shortlisted for the Online Assessment Round.
Round 1(Online Assessment): It was a web-proctored round conducted on HACKEREARTH.
- There were 3 coding questions.
- Questions were based on Dynamic programming and Graph.
- one question was easy and other two questions were challenging.
Round 2(Technical Interview 1): Out of 350 students only 40 were shortlisted for the interview rounds. In this round, the interviewer asked my introduction and the following things:
- At very first he asked me a very basic DBMS question: What are DML operations.
- Then he asked some very basic questions of operating system.
- Then he asked me a very famous interview question: Detection and removal of a loop in a Linked list, He asked me to code from scratch and generate the correct output.
Round 3(Technical Interview 2): Out of 40 only 22 people were selected for this round
- He asked me some very basic string questions
- He asked most of the question from operating systems , DBMS, CN and LINUX
Round 4(Managerial Round): Out of 22 only 11 people were selected for this round
The following questions were asked by the interviewer:
- My Introduction.
- My Projects. (Technologies used, Challenges faced, Applications, etc.)
- About my training and internships.
- Some general questions like- why you want to join our company, how you can contribute, your expectations and goals, etc.
Result: The result came after 2 days of the Managerial round. 7 students were selected in total.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!