Unlike C++, arrays are first class objects in Java. For example, in the following program, size of array is accessed using length which is a member of arr object.
10 20 30 40 50
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Java.util.Arrays.parallelSetAll(), Arrays.setAll() in Java
- Java.util.Arrays.equals() in Java with Examples
- Java.util.Arrays.deepEquals() in Java
- Java.util.Arrays.parallelPrefix in Java 8
- Java.util.Arrays.copyOfRange() in Java
- Arrays in Java
- How to compare two arrays in Java?
- Arrays class in Java
- Arrays.deepToString() in Java with Example
- Multidimensional Arrays in Java
- Iterating over Arrays in Java
- Streams on Arrays in Java 8
- Final arrays in Java
- Output of Java Programs | Set 38 (Arrays)
- Output of Java Programs | Set 47 (Arrays)
- Arrays.sort() in Java with examples
- Output of Java Programs | Set 42 (Arrays)
- Arrays.fill() in Java with Examples
- Arrays stream() method in Java
- Arrays.binarySearch() in Java with examples | Set 1