Unlike C++, arrays are first class objects in Java. For example, in the following program, size of array is accessed using length which is a member of arr object.
10 20 30 40 50
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Java.util.Arrays.parallelSetAll(), Arrays.setAll() in Java
- Java.util.Arrays.equals() in Java with Examples
- Java.util.Arrays.copyOfRange() in Java
- Java.util.Arrays.deepEquals() in Java
- Java.util.Arrays.parallelPrefix in Java 8
- Arrays in Java
- Multidimensional Arrays in Java
- Arrays class in Java
- How to compare two arrays in Java?
- Streams on Arrays in Java 8
- Final arrays in Java
- Iterating over Arrays in Java
- Arrays.deepToString() in Java with Example
- Arrays.toString() in Java with Examples
- Output of Java Programs | Set 47 (Arrays)