Given an input string and a substring. Find the frequency of occurrences of a substring in the given string using pthreads.
Input: string = "man" substring = "dhimanman" Output: 2 Input: string = "banana" substring = "nn" Output: 0
Note: It is advised to execute the program in Linux based system.
Compile in linux using following code:
g++ -pthread program_name.cpp
Enter the main string: prrrogramisprrrogramming Enter the sequence to search: rr Frequency of substring: 4
Related article: Frequency of a substring in a string
- Frequency of a substring in a string
- Maximum length substring with highest frequency in a string
- Number of Positions to partition the string such that atleast m characters with same frequency are present in each substring
- Length of the largest substring which have character with frequency greater than or equal to half of the substring
- Substring with highest frequency length product
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Find if a given string can be represented from a substring by iterating the substring “n” times
- Partition given string in such manner that i'th substring is sum of (i-1)'th and (i-2)'th substring
- Find length of longest subsequence of one string which is substring of another string
- Minimum changes required to make first string substring of second string
- Queries to check if string B exists as substring in string A
- Frequency of a string in an array of strings
- Remove even frequency characters from the string
- String with frequency of characters in Lucas Sequence
- Find frequency of each word in a string in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.