Expedia Interview Experience | Set 8 (On Campus for SDE )
Round 1(percentage based shortlisting)
Expedia shortlisted around 90 students who had an aggregate percentage above 70%.
- Given preorder traversal of a Binary Tree in the form of an array, check if it is a BST or not.
- Delete Nodes with odd value in a linked list
21 students were shortlisted after this round
Round 3 (Technical Interview F2F)
• Questions regarding my project.
• Questions on data structures, from linked lists to tries, their complexities etc.
• Implementation details of HashMaps and collision handling.
• One coding question: Given an array of n integers representing stock prices on nconsecutive days find a pair (buyDay, sellDay), with buyDay ? sellDay, such that if we bought the stock on buyDay and sold it on sellDay, we would maximize our profit.
Round 4 (Technical Interview-2 F2F)
• Tell me about yourself.
• Coding question: Write an optimal program that would determine the total number of stops an elevator would take to serve N number of people.
There is an elevator in a building with M floors. This elevator can take a max of X people at a time or max of total weight Y. Input is in the form of twoarrays:1. weights of persons, 2. the floor they need to stop at.
• Questions based on real world problems, how to handle them and one design based question. It was mostly focused on OOPS.
Round 5 (HR Interview F2F)
• He asked me to tell something about myself.
• The difficulties I faced while working on my project and how did I overcome those.
• One practical world based problem (on graphs) and a long discussion on it
• Why do you want to join expedia? Why should we hire you and other related stuff.
I was given an offer for internship for SDE profile.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above