First f2f (45 mins)
1. General introduction about academics and work experience.
2. Given an array of 0 and 1, sort in most optimal way.
3. Extended the array to contain 0,1 & 2.
4. Find Least common ancestor of two nodes in a binary tree.
You cannot assume that both keys exist in tree.
Second f2f (1 hr)
1. Puzzle: Make 4 ltr, from jars of 3 & 5 ltrs.
2. Puzzle: Make 6 ltr from jars of 13 & 9 ltrs.
3. What is inner join and auto join in DB.
4. What are indexes, disadvantages.
5. What is XSLT, XSD.
6. Difference between Composition and Inheritance. Advantages of Composition over inheritance.
7. Puzzle: Probability of seeing a vehicle on a highway is 95% in 30min, what is the probability of seeing a vehicle in any 10mins. Probability of seeing a vehicle in an hour.
7. Puzzle: A rope burns in 1min, measure 30 sec with 1 rope.
8. Puzzle: now measure 45sec with 2 ropes.
Third f2f (Manager 1.5hr)
Asked me to draw the architecture diagram of the product I am working in my current organization.
Many questions around that, why this design, any improvement, memory requirement, where it fails etc.
1. Diamond problem in C++.
2. Difference between abstract class and interface.
3. Why is interface required.
4. What are method overloading and overriding conditions & return type covariant.
5. Checked and unchecked exceptions.
6. How to find an element in a collection.
7. Optimize the operations in each iteration.
8. What do you do to remain updated with latest technologies.
The person was constantly creating pressure and checking how I handle it.
Fourth f2f (Director) (45mins)
1. What do you do in case of any conflict.
2. Have you encountered any such condition.
3. An instance where you proposed some design and it got approved.
4. What do you do when you are blocked because some other person is not working.
5. What are your weaknesses and how you are working to improve them.
6. Why do you want to leave your current organization.
7. Why Expedia?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for FTE)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 8 (On Campus for SDE )
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 9 (For 1.8 Years Experienced)
- Expedia on campus internship interview experience
- Expedia Interview Experience | (On-Campus for Internship)
- Expedia Interview Experience(On Campus for internship 2020)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 7 (4.5 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Expedia Interview Experience for ASDE Summer Internship
- Interview Experience at Expedia India for the profile of a Software Intern
- Expedia Interview for SDE-II
- Expedia Interview | Set 2
- Expedia Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)