Given task is to draw a Chessboard in Java Applet
- Create a rectangle with length and breadth of 20 unit each, with 10 rows and columns of chess.
- As soon as even position occurs in row and column change the color of a rectangle with BLACK, else it will be WHITE
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Note: To run the applet in command line use the following commands
> javac Chess.java > appletviewer Chess.html
- Draw a Polygon in Java Applet
- Draw a Smiley in Java Applet
- Draw a ellipse and a rectangle in Java Applet
- Draw an Olympic Symbol in Java Applet
- Java Applet | Draw a line using drawLine() method
- Java Applet Basics
- Java Applet | Digital Stopwatch
- Java Applet | How to display a Digital Clock
- Java Applet | How to display an Analog Clock
- Java Applet | Implementing Flood Fill algorithm
- Java Code for Moving Text | Applet | Thread
- Ways to place K bishops on an N×N chessboard so that no two attack
- Range and Update Query for Chessboard Pieces
- Java.util.LinkedList.poll(), pollFirst(), pollLast() with examples in Java
- Java.util.BitSet class methods in Java with Examples | Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.