Given task is to draw a Chessboard in Java Applet
- Create a rectangle with length and breadth of 20 unit each, with 10 rows and columns of chess.
- As soon as even position occurs in row and column change the color of a rectangle with BLACK, else it will be WHITE
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Note: To run the applet in command line use the following commands
> javac Chess.java > appletviewer Chess.html
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Draw a Smiley in Java Applet
- Draw a Polygon in Java Applet
- Draw an Olympic Symbol in Java Applet
- Draw a ellipse and a rectangle in Java Applet
- Java Applet | Draw a line using drawLine() method
- Java Applet Basics
- Difference between a Java Application and a Java Applet
- Java Applet | Digital Stopwatch
- Java Applet | How to display a Digital Clock
- Java Applet | How to display an Analog Clock
- Java Applet | Implementing Flood Fill algorithm
- Java Code for Moving Text | Applet | Thread
- How to draw a Clock using StillClock in Java
- Ways to place K bishops on an N×N chessboard so that no two attack
- Range and Update Query for Chessboard Pieces
- How to draw Inscribed circle of a triangle using p5.js ?
- How to draw Horizontal and Vertical lines in an Android App using XML
- Java.util.LinkedList.poll(), pollFirst(), pollLast() with examples in Java
- Java.util.concurrent.Phaser class in Java with Examples
- Java.util.LinkedList.peek() , peekfirst(), peeklast() in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.