Given task is to draw a smiley face in Java Applet.
- Create three Ovals, one for the face, two for the eyes.
- Fill eyes oval with black color.
- Create an arc for the smile in the face.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Note: To run the applet in command line use the following commands
> javac Smiley.java > appletviewer Smiley.html
- Draw a Polygon in Java Applet
- Draw a Chessboard in Java Applet
- Draw a ellipse and a rectangle in Java Applet
- Draw an Olympic Symbol in Java Applet
- Java Applet | Draw a line using drawLine() method
- Java Applet Basics
- Difference between a Java Application and a Java Applet
- Java Applet | Digital Stopwatch
- Java Applet | How to display a Digital Clock
- Java Applet | How to display an Analog Clock
- Java Applet | Implementing Flood Fill algorithm
- Java Code for Moving Text | Applet | Thread
- How to draw a Clock using StillClock in Java
- How to draw Inscribed circle of a triangle using p5.js ?
- How to draw Horizontal and Vertical lines in an Android App using XML
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.