Given task is to draw a smiley face in Java Applet.
- Create three Ovals, one for the face, two for the eyes.
- Fill eyes oval with black color.
- Create an arc for the smile in the face.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Note: To run the applet in command line use the following commands
> javac Smiley.java > appletviewer Smiley.html
- Draw a Polygon in Java Applet
- Draw a Chessboard in Java Applet
- Draw an Olympic Symbol in Java Applet
- Draw a ellipse and a rectangle in Java Applet
- Java Applet | Draw a line using drawLine() method
- Java Applet Basics
- Java Applet | Digital Stopwatch
- Java Applet | How to display a Digital Clock
- Java Applet | How to display an Analog Clock
- Java Code for Moving Text | Applet | Thread
- Java Applet | Implementing Flood Fill algorithm
- Java.util.LinkedList.poll(), pollFirst(), pollLast() with examples in Java
- Java lang.Long.lowestOneBit() method in Java with Examples
- Java lang.Long.byteValue() method in Java with Examples
- Java.util.function.IntPredicate interface in Java with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.