Given an positive large integer n. Count the number of positive divisors of n2 which are not divisible by any divisor of n(1 <= n <= 1012).
Input: 6 Output: 5 Explanation Total divisors of 62 are 9 i.e., 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 36 Total divisors of '6' are 4, 1, 2, 3, 6 Total divisor of '36' which are not divisible by divisors of '6' are '5' i.e., 4, 9, 12, 18, 36 Input: 8 Output: 3
Simple approach is to traverse for every divisor of n2 and count only those divisors which are not divisor of ‘n’. Time complexity of this approach is O(n).
Efficient approach is to use prime factorization to count total divisors of n2. A number ‘n’ can be represented as product of primes . Refer this to understand more.
Let for some primes p1 and p2. Squaring both the sides Total factors of n2 will be, Total factors of 'n' will be, Difference between the two gives the required answer
Time complexity: O(sqrt(n))
Auxiliary space: O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find sum of divisors of all the divisors of a natural number
- Find sum of inverse of the divisors when sum of divisors and the number is given
- Maximum possible prime divisors that can exist in numbers having exactly N divisors
- Check if count of even divisors of N is equal to count of odd divisors
- Check if a number has an odd count of odd divisors and even count of even divisors
- Check if count of divisors is even or odd
- Find all divisors of a natural number | Set 1
- Find all divisors of a natural number | Set 2
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Count Divisors of Factorial
- Sum of all proper divisors of a natural number
- Common Divisors of Two Numbers
- Find numbers with K odd divisors in a given range
- Count all perfect divisors of a number
- Count Divisors of n in O(n^1/3)
- Sum of divisors of factorial of a number
- Find numbers with n-divisors in a given range
- Count total divisors of A or B in a given range
- Divide the two given numbers by their common divisors
- Numbers with exactly 3 divisors
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.