Given an integer N which denotes the number of divisors of any number, the task is to find the maximum prime divisors that are possible in number having N divisors.
Input: N = 4
Input: N = 8
Approach: The idea is to find the prime factorization of the number N, then the sum of the powers of the prime divisors is the maximum possible prime divisors of a number can have with N divisors.
Let the number of divisors of number be 4, Then the possible numbers can be 6, 10, 15,... Divisors of 6 = 1, 2, 3, 6 Total number of prime-divisors = 2 (2, 3) Prime Factorization of 4 = 22 Sum of powers of prime factors = 2
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Sum of all prime divisors of all the numbers in range L-R
- Count of numbers below N whose sum of prime divisors is K
- Numbers in range [L, R] such that the count of their divisors is both even and prime
- Sum of numbers in a range [L, R] whose count of divisors is prime
- Find sum of divisors of all the divisors of a natural number
- Find sum of inverse of the divisors when sum of divisors and the number is given
- Sum of all the prime divisors of a number
- Count of the non-prime divisors of a given number
- Generating all divisors of a number using its prime factorization
- Check if a number can be expressed as a product of exactly K prime divisors
- Numbers with exactly 3 divisors
- Check if sum of divisors of two numbers are same
- Common Divisors of Two Numbers
- Sum of common divisors of two numbers A and B
- Common divisors of N numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.