Difference between MEAN Stack and LAMP Stack Developer
1. MEAN Stack Developer: MEAN refers to
- M for MongoDB (No SQL database)
- E for Express.js (a framework on top of Node.js)
- A for Angular (a front end framework)
Pros of MEAN Stack Development :
- It helps in developing applications on rapid base.
- It uses very low memory as overhead.
- It organizes the whole applications.
- It helps to avoid every unnecessary groundwork.
- Its Mongo Data Base is used for cloud storage.
Cons of MEAN Stack Development :
- It is not best for large-scale applications.
- It is hard to go back to approach the old data when you already developed the site using MEAN Stack technology.
- In business logic , it gives poor isolation from server.
- It loses record and don’t have backup facilities.
2. LAMP Stack Developer: LAMP refers to
- Linux which is a Operating system.
- Apache which is a Web server.
- MySQL which is managing the code in the database.
- PHP which is a programming language.
LAMP stack developer is an IT professional who develops application using Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP etc. It works with a lots of software program which is good for web application development. As a largest and oldest community, it gives a best platform for hosting web applications.
Pros Of LAMP Stack Development :
- One of the best benefits of using LAMP is it’s a widespread support.
- Because of renowned of PHP and MySQL backends , it supports several hosting providers.
- It is a open Source stack development.
- PHP and MySQL are easy to learn , so it is convenient for beginners.
- It is more scalable and faster to develop because of non-blocking structure.
- The developer can customized the modules as per its necessities.
Cons Of LAMP Stack Development :
- It only supports Linux OS.
Difference between MEAN Stack Developer And LAMP Stack Developer : S.NO. MEAN STACK LAMP STACK