Deloitte USI Interview Experience for Consulting
Company: Deloitte USI
Job Profile: Consulting
- Verbal Section (25 mins for 25 questions)
- Logical Reasoning(35 mins for 25 questions)
- Quants. (35 mins for 25 questions)
Round 1: Aptitude Test(MCQs)
- The test was on the AMCAT platform both cam and mic ON.
- The test was adaptive which means only if you submit your answer the next
- question is going to pop up. You cannot traverse.
- It was a time-based test. Each section had an individual time limit.
- This was an elimination round.
- 63 students were selected after this round.
- This is the link I used to practice MCQs: https://prepinsta.com/deloitte/
Round 2: Personal Interview
This was a one-on-one interview and the panelist was having a copy of my resume.
Tips: All questions were follow-up questions to make sure you are in the driver’s seat and driving your interview in the direction you want.
Tell me about yourself ( I had 9 months online coding instructor internship so mentioned it )
- He told me he was a lower kg kid and told me to teach him coding so using the
- block-based coding platform I taught him and he interested
- Where do I see myself in the next 5 years?
- Gone through all my projects
- 5What is one new thing you have learned?
- Asked about my recent project.
- Problems I faced while working in a team.
- Then I asked him questions and he answered that we had a nice conversation. We were talking about Deloitte.
- Do research about the company.
- Though I was not asked any technical questions, some of my friends were told to
- write codes, a lot of java and SQL questions.
39 students were selected after the interview round.
- Keep the interview a conversation between two people.
- Keep your HR answers ready.
- Be in the driver’s seat and give directions to your interview. Talk about a project which
- you want the panelist to ask you.
- Research about the company(Follow them on LinkedIn and keep reading about them).