The CSS richness property is used to set the richness or brightness of the statement or audio which will play or read.
Parameters: This property accepts a single parameter as mentioned above and described below:
- number: This parameter holds the value in an integer form between 0-100 for the richness applied on the audio or on the statement.
Example 1: In this example, we will set richness on the p tag’s element.
Example 2: In this example, we will use richness on the audio.
Supported Browsers: This property is deprecated in CSS3 so the major browsers are not supported by this property.
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-width Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
- CSS | transform-origin Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.