Follow the steps to create a responsive sign up form using CSS.
Step 1:Adding HTML
Use a “form” element to process the input.Then add inputs (with a matching label) for each field
Step 2:Adding CSS
Add the required CSS to design the login page try to keep the design as simple as possible.
Follow the steps to create a responsive Modal Sign Up page
Step 1: Adding HTML.
Use a “form” element to process the input. Then add inputs (with a matching label) for each field.
Step 2:Adding CSS.
Using the same CSS as the above example with certain Modal modifications:
- HTML | Responsive Modal Login Form
- How to create Responsive Bottom Navigation Bar using Bootstrap ?
- Create a Website Alarm Using Python
- Amazon auto signup script
- How to get the same behavior with confirm and bootstrap modal?
- Responsive images in Bootstrap with Examples
- Best way to make a d3.js visualization layout responsive
- HTML | Viewport meta tag for Responsive Web Design
- HTML | Responsive full page image using CSS
- Responsive Video or Slideshow Embeds in Bootstrap with Examples
- How cookies are used in a website?
- CSS | Website Layout
- Making a QR code for a website
- What is the Difference between Website and Web Portal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.