fprintf is used to print content in file instead of stdout console.
int fprintf(FILE *fptr, const char *str, ...);
Input: GeeksforGeeks GeeksQuiz Output: sample.txt file now having output as 0. GeeksforGeeks 1. GeeksQuiz
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- What is the difference between printf, sprintf and fprintf?
- Formatted I/O in C++
- C program to Insert an element in an Array
- Types of Literals in C/C++ with Examples
- asctime() and asctime_s() functions in C with Examples
- time.h header file in C with Examples
- __builtin_inf() functions of GCC compiler
- Count substrings that contain all vowels | SET 2
- How can we use Comma operator in place of curly braces?
- Basic Code Optimizations in C
- Constants vs Variables in C language
- Sum of an array using MPI
- Difference between pointer to an array and array of pointers
- dot (.) operator in C/C++