Given a linked list of n nodes which is first sorted, then rotated by k elements. Find the value of k.
The idea is to traverse singly linked list to check condition whether current node value is greater than value of next node. If the given condition is true, then break the loop. Otherwise increase the counter variable and increase the node by node->next. Below is the implementation of this approach.
Linked List: 15 18 5 8 11 12 Linked list rotated elements: 2
This article is contributed by Dharmendra Kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Count triplets in a sorted doubly linked list whose sum is equal to a given value x
- Count triplets in a sorted doubly linked list whose product is equal to a given value x
- Find the Rotation Count in Rotated Sorted array
- Merge K sorted Doubly Linked List in Sorted Order
- Insert value in sorted way in a sorted doubly linked list
- Construct a Maximum Sum Linked List out of two Sorted Linked Lists having some Common nodes
- Given a linked list which is sorted, how will you insert in sorted way
- Sorted Linked List to Balanced BST
- Check if a Linked List is Pairwise Sorted
- Sort a k sorted doubly linked list
- Finding Median in a Sorted Linked List
- Remove duplicates from a sorted linked list
- Merge two sorted linked list without duplicates
- Sorted insert for circular linked list
- Sort linked list which is already sorted on absolute values