Azure Cloud Service:
Azure Cloud Service cloud service is provided by Microsoft in which the applications are stored by the developers. It uses SQL databases, MySQL, Cosmos DB etc for database.In Azure some tasks are provided which are: maintenance of servers, database software, operating system etc. Azure is a good platform which is provided to developers to transfer or store their applications to cloud.
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
It is types of cloud services. In aws, For computation, Elastic Compute Cloud is used. AWS uses Simple Storage Service to store. In aWS for database, RDS and DynamoDB are used.
The main difference between Azure and AWS is that, Azure cloud service is the provided by Microsoft. On the other hand, AWS cloud service is provided by Amazon.
Let’s see the difference between Azure and AWS:
|1.||In azure, For computation, virtual machines are used.||In AWS, For computation, Elastic Compute Cloud is used.|
|2.||Azure uses blocks to store.||While it uses Simple Storage Service to store.|
|3.||Azure is a virtual network.||While AWS is a virtual private cloud.|
|4.||In azure, apps can be easily developed.||While in AWS, apps can’t be easily developed.|
|5.||In azure for database, SQL databases, MySQL, Cosmos DB etc are used.||In AWS for database, RDS and DynamoDB are used.|
|6.||Azure is expensive than AWS.||The cost of aws is less than azure but moderate.|
|7.||Azure is good platform.||AWS is better platform.|
- Comparisons between Oracle vs SQL Server
- Difference between Low pass filter and High pass filter
- Difference between Dilation and Erosion
- Difference between Image Sampling and Quantization
- Streaming Stored Video
- Difference between Database Testing and Data warehouse Testing
- Difference between Database System and Data Warehouse
- Difference between Iterators and Pointers in C/C++ with Examples
- CSS | Conditional Rules
- Is There Any Difference Between Software Developer And Software Engineer?
- Difference between Argument and Parameter in C/C++ with Examples
- Difference between Parallel Computing and Distributed Computing
- Internal static variable vs. External static variable with Examples in C
- Difference between Static variables and Register variables in C
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.