Azure Cloud Service:
Azure Cloud Service cloud service is provided by Microsoft in which the applications are stored by the developers. It uses SQL databases, MySQL, Cosmos DB etc for database.In Azure some tasks are provided which are: maintenance of servers, database software, operating system etc. Azure is a good platform which is provided to developers to transfer or store their applications to cloud.
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
It is types of cloud services. In aws, For computation, Elastic Compute Cloud is used. AWS uses Simple Storage Service to store. In aWS for database, RDS and DynamoDB are used.
The main difference between Azure and AWS is that, Azure cloud service is the provided by Microsoft. On the other hand, AWS cloud service is provided by Amazon.
Let’s see the difference between Azure and AWS:
|1.||In azure, For computation, virtual machines are used.||In AWS, For computation, Elastic Compute Cloud is used.|
|2.||Azure uses blocks to store.||While it uses Simple Storage Service to store.|
|3.||Azure is a virtual network.||While AWS is a virtual private cloud.|
|4.||In azure, apps can be easily developed.||While in AWS, apps can’t be easily developed.|
|5.||In azure for database, SQL databases, MySQL, Cosmos DB etc are used.||In AWS for database, RDS and DynamoDB are used.|
|6.||Azure is expensive than AWS.||The cost of aws is less than azure but moderate.|
|7.||Azure is good platform.||AWS is better platform.|
|8.||Azure is less used world wide.||AWS is comparatively more used world wide.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between AWS Cloudwatch and AWS Cloudtrail
- Difference between Azure and GCP
- Comparisons between Oracle vs SQL Server
- Difference Between Google Cloud and AWS
- Difference between Security Group and Network ACL in AWS
- Difference between AWS and Heroku
- Difference between ++*p, *p++ and *++p
- Difference Between DOS and Windows
- Difference between User Level thread and Kernel Level thread
- What’s difference between The Internet and The Web ?
- Difference between Priority Inversion and Priority Inheritance
- What’s difference between Linux and Android ?
- What’s difference between header files "stdio.h" and "stdlib.h" ?
- Difference between HTML and HTTP
- Difference between http:// and https://
- What's difference between MMU and MPU?
- What's difference between Microcontroller (µC) and Microprocessor (µP)?
- What's the difference between Scripting and Programming Languages?
- What’s difference between “array” and “&array” for “int array” ?
- What's difference between char s and char *s in C?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : pp_pankaj