In this article, we suggest you get acquainted with the free editor of web languages – CodeLobster IDE. It is presented on the software market for a long time already, and it wins a lot of fans.
The program includes auto-completion function, which greatly speeds up the programmer’s work and eliminates the possibility of errors.
The built-in PHP debugger allows you to execute PHP scripts step by step, sequentially moving through the lines of code. You can assign checkpoints, view the process of the work of loops, and monitor the values of all variables during the execution of the script.
Other useful functions and features of the IDE:
- A pair highlighting of parentheses and tags – you will never have to count parentheses or quotation marks, the editor will take care of it.
- Highlighting of blocks, selection and collapsing of code snippets, bookmarks to facilitate navigation on the edited file, recognition, and building of the complete structure of PHP projects – these functions ensure easy work with projects of any scale.
- Support for 17 users interface languages, among them English, German, Russian, Spanish, French and others.
- The program works on the following operation systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian.
The professional version of CodeLobster IDE provides the programmer with even more features.
For example, you have an opportunity to work with projects on a remote server with use of the built-in FTP client. You can edit the selected files, preview the results and then synchronize the changes with the files on the hosting.
In addition the professional version includes an extensive set of plug-ins:
- A large set of extensions that help to work with PHP frameworks – CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Phalcon, Smarty, Symfony, Twig and Yii plug-ins.
- Plugins for working with the most popular CMS – Drupal, Joomla, Magento and WordPress.
We can download and install any framework directly from the program without being distracted from the main tasks.
In general, for a year of work, our team had no complaints against the editor. CodeLobster IDE works fast, does not hang and allows us to work even with large PHP projects.
You can download CodeLobster IDE from the official website http://www.codelobster.com/.
- Top 5 Free Online IDE, Compilers in 2020
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
- What Will Be The Best Java IDE's in 2020?
- Top 10 Python IDE and Code Editors in 2020
- Creating WYSIWYG Document Editor | Natural Language Programming
- How to Setup Atom Editor with all the required Packages?
- Using GitHub to host a free static website
- Data Structures and Algorithms Online Courses : Free and Paid
- Should You Connect Your Devices to Free Wi-Fi?
- Top 10 Free Resources For App And Website Themes
- Top 7 Free Keyword Research Tools in 2020
- Software Freedom in FOSS (Free and open-source software)
- 7 Best Sites For Free Web Hosting
- Top 8 Free Dataset Sources to Use for Data Science Projects
- Learn Java on Your Own in 20 Days - Free!
- Top 5 Free and Open-Source Version Control Tools in 2020
- Top 5 Free, Cross-Platform, and Open-Source Database System in 2020
- Top 5 Open Source Source and Free Static Code Analysis Tools in 2020
- How to Publish Your Android App on Amazon App Store for Free?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.