We have discussed Circular Linked List Introduction and Applications, in the previous post on Circular Linked List. In this post, traversal operation is discussed.
In a conventional linked list, we traverse the list from the head node and stop the traversal when we reach NULL. In a circular linked list, we stop traversal when we reach the first node again. Following is C code for linked list traversal.
Complete C program to demonstrate traversal. Following is complete C program to demonstrate traversal of circular linked list.
Contents of Circular Linked List 11 2 56 12
We will soon be discussing implementation of insert delete operations for circular linked lists.
Please write comments if you find any bug in above code/algorithm, or find other ways to solve the same problem
- Split a Circular Linked List into two halves
- Circular Linked List | Set 1 (Introduction and Applications)
- Sorted insert for circular linked list
- Circular Singly Linked List | Insertion
- Doubly Linked List | Set 1 (Introduction and Insertion)
- Count pairs in a binary tree whose sum is equal to a given value x
- Mu Sigma Interview On Campus
- Bank Of America (BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd.) Campus Recruitment
- Bubble Sort On Doubly Linked List
- Reverse nodes of a linked list without affecting the special characters