Given a string ‘str’, the task is to find whether the vowels in the string are in alphabetical order or not. The string contains only lowercase alphabets.
Input: str = "aabbbddeecc" Output: Vowels are in alphabetical order The vowel characters in the string are : a, a, e, e which are in sorted order. Input: str = "aabbbdideecc" Output: Vowels are not in alphabetical order
- Traverse the array and find the characters which are vowels.
- If any vowel is less than the vowel which occurred previously in the array then print
Vowels are not in alphabetical order.
- Else, print
Vowels are in alphabetical order.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Check if the characters of a given string are in alphabetical order
- Print common characters of two Strings in alphabetical order
- Python code to print common characters of two Strings in alphabetical order
- Find alphabetical order such that words can be considered sorted
- Reorder the position of the words in alphabetical order
- Print the frequency of each character in Alphabetical order
- Find the number of words of X vowels and Y consonants that can be formed from M vowels and N consonants
- Check whether all the substrings have number of vowels atleast as that of consonants
- Sum of the alphabetical values of the characters of a string
- Remove all non-alphabetical characters of a String in Java
- Minimum length String with Sum of the alphabetical values of the characters equal to N
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- Check whether a given string is Heterogram or not
- Check whether count of distinct characters in a string is Prime or not
- Check whether the frequencies of all the characters in a string are prime or not
- Check whether the Average Character of the String is present or not
- Check whether the binary equivalent of a number ends with given string or not
- C++ program to check whether a String is a Pangram or not
- Print the Vowels in the Order of their occurrence in the given Matrix
- Check if string follows order of characters defined by a pattern or not | Set 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.