Given a string ‘str’, the task is to find whether the vowels in the string are in alphabetical order or not. The string contains only lowercase alphabets.
Input: str = "aabbbddeecc" Output: Vowels are in alphabetical order The vowel characters in the string are : a, a, e, e which are in sorted order. Input: str = "aabbbdideecc" Output: Vowels are not in alphabetical order
- Traverse the array and find the characters which are vowels.
- If any vowel is less than the vowel which occurred previously in the array then print
Vowels are not in alphabetical order.
- Else, print
Vowels are in alphabetical order.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Check if the characters of a given string are in alphabetical order
- Sort the array of strings according to alphabetical order defined by another string
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- Reorder the position of the words in alphabetical order
- Print common characters of two Strings in alphabetical order
- Find alphabetical order such that words can be considered sorted
- Python code to print common characters of two Strings in alphabetical order
- Check if string follows order of characters defined by a pattern or not | Set 3
- Python | Check order of character in string using OrderedDict( )
- Check if string follows order of characters defined by a pattern or not | Set 2
- Check if string follows order of characters defined by a pattern or not | Set 1
- Sum of the alphabetical values of the characters of a string
- Remove all non-alphabetical characters of a String in Java
- First X vowels from a string
- Modify the string such that it contains all vowels at least once
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.