Given a string ‘str’, the task is to find whether the vowels in the string are in alphabetical order or not. The string contains only lowercase alphabets.
Input: str = "aabbbddeecc" Output: Vowels are in alphabetical order The vowel characters in the string are : a, a, e, e which are in sorted order. Input: str = "aabbbdideecc" Output: Vowels are not in alphabetical order
- Traverse the array and find the characters which are vowels.
- If any vowel is less than the vowel which occurred previously in the array then print
Vowels are not in alphabetical order.
- Else, print
Vowels are in alphabetical order.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Check if the characters of a given string are in alphabetical order
- Sort the array of strings according to alphabetical order defined by another string
- Check if a string can be converted to another string by replacing vowels and consonants
- Reorder the position of the words in alphabetical order
- Print common characters of two Strings in alphabetical order
- Find alphabetical order such that words can be considered sorted
- Python code to print common characters of two Strings in alphabetical order
- Check if string follows order of characters defined by a pattern or not | Set 3
- Check if string follows order of characters defined by a pattern or not | Set 2
- Check if string follows order of characters defined by a pattern or not | Set 1
- Python | Check order of character in string using OrderedDict( )
- Sum of the alphabetical values of the characters of a string
- Remove all non-alphabetical characters of a String in Java
- First X vowels from a string
- Reverse vowels in a given string
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.