Given a string str representing a number, the task is to find whether the number is valid or not if it made topsy-turvy i.e upside-down.
Input: str = “1183”
upside-down(1183) = 1183
Input: str = “983”
Approach: Only the digits 1, 3 and 8 are the digits that can form another valid digit when turned upside-down. If the number contains a digit other than these then print No else print Yes.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Count number of bits to be flipped to convert A to B | Set-2
- Check whether the triangle is valid or not if angles are given
- Check if the given Prufer sequence is valid or not
- Check whether Quadrilateral is valid or not if angles are given
- Program to check if a date is valid or not
- Check if the given Binary Expressions are valid
- Check whether right angled triangle is valid or not for large sides
- Find the number of valid parentheses expressions of given length
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Check if a number with even number of digits is palindrome or not
- Program to check whether a number is Proth number or not
- Check if a number is a power of another number
- Check if a number is Triperfect Number
- Check whether the given number is Euclid Number or not
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.