Content has been removed on Author’s request.
- Check if the array has an element which is equal to product of remaining elements
- Range product queries in an array
- Count of divisors of product of an Array in range L to R for Q queries
- Queries for Count of divisors of product of an Array in given range | Set 2 (MO's Algorithm)
- Count of index pairs in array whose range product is a positive integer
- Find minimum value to assign all array elements so that array product becomes greater
- Check if Array elements can be maximized upto M by adding all elements from another array
- Query to check if a range is made up of consecutive elements
- Queries to check whether all the elements in the given range occurs even number of times
- Replace every element of the array by product of all other elements
- Count arrays of length K whose product of elements is same as that of given array
- Check if each element of the given array is the product of exactly K prime numbers
- Sum of multiples of Array elements within a given range [L, R]
- Check if product of array containing prime numbers is a perfect square
- Queries for GCD of all numbers of an array except elements in a given range
- Array range queries for elements with frequency same as value
- Range Queries for Frequencies of array elements
- Remove elements from the array whose frequency lies in the range [l, r]
- Queries for counts of array elements with values in given range
- Count numbers in a range that are divisible by all array elements
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nidhi_biet