The Inorder sequence of the tree is “bbaaabb” which is a palindromic string.
The Inorder sequence of the tree is “bbdaabb” which is not a palindromic string.
To solve the problem, refer to the following steps:
- Convert the given Binary Tree to a Doubly Linked List.
- This, reduces the problem to Check if a doubly linked list of characters is palindrome or not.
Below is the implementation of above approach:
Time Complexity: O(N)
Auxiliary Space: O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Cartesian tree from inorder traversal | Segment Tree
- Construct Special Binary Tree from given Inorder traversal
- Inorder Non-threaded Binary Tree Traversal without Recursion or Stack
- Calculate height of Binary Tree using Inorder and Level Order Traversal
- Check if an array represents Inorder of Binary Search tree or not
- Construct Full Binary Tree using its Preorder traversal and Preorder traversal of its mirror tree
- Check if the level order traversal of a Binary Tree results in a palindrome
- Check if a binary tree is subtree of another binary tree using preorder traversal : Iterative
- Inorder Tree Traversal without Recursion
- Inorder Tree Traversal without recursion and without stack!
- Inorder traversal of an N-ary Tree
- Find all possible binary trees with given Inorder Traversal
- Level order traversal of Binary Tree using Morris Traversal
- Check whether a binary tree is a full binary tree or not
- Check whether a binary tree is a full binary tree or not | Iterative Approach
- Check whether a given binary tree is skewed binary tree or not?
- Given level order traversal of a Binary Tree, check if the Tree is a Min-Heap
- Print Postorder traversal from given Inorder and Preorder traversals
- Find n-th node of inorder traversal
- Construct a Binary Tree from Postorder and Inorder
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.