Nobody likes to be alone always, but sometimes loneliness could be a better medicine to hunch the thirst for a peaceful environment. Even during such lonely quarantines, we may ignore humans but not humanoids. Yes, if you have guessed this article for a chatbot, then you have cracked it right. We won’t require 6000 lines of code to create a chatbot but just a six-letter word “Python” is enough. Let us have a quick glance at Python’s ChatterBot to create our bot. ChatterBot is a Python library built based on machine learning with an inbuilt conversational dialog flow and training engine. The bot created using this library will get trained automatically with the response it gets from the user.
Install chatterbot using Python Package Index(PyPi) with this command
pip install chatterbot
Below is the implementation.
- Making a Github Bot
- How to Configure Socket.IO with Demo-Chat App in Node.js ?
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- OS Module in Python with Examples
- Python calendar module | formatmonth() method
- Python | Writing to an excel file using openpyxl module
- OS Path module in Python
- Python | Reading an excel file using openpyxl module
- Testing in Python using doctest module
- Python | ASCII art using pyfiglet module
- Python | Adjusting rows and columns of an excel file using openpyxl module
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet using openpyxl module | Set - 1
- Python | Convert Image to Pdf using img2pdf module
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet using openpyxl module | Set – 2
- Python | Plotting charts in excel sheet using openpyxl module | Set 3
- Python | Create and write on excel file using xlsxwriter module
- spwd module in Python
- Pygorithm module in Python
- Python | Plotting Area charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
- Python | Getting started with SymPy module
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.