Change matplotlib line style in mid-graph
In this article we will learn how to change line style in mid-graph using matplotlib in Python.
- Matplotlib: It is a tremendous visualization library in Python for 2D plots of arrays. Matplotlib may be a multi-platform data visualization library built on NumPy arrays and designed to figure with the broader SciPy stack. It was introduced by John Hunter within the year 2002.
- Line style: Line style is a feature that describes in which fashion or style line is drawn. Following image shows the key that has to provided as input parameter and what line style it will produce:
- Import the matplotlib.pyplot library and other for data (optional)
- Import or create some data
- Draw a graph plot with different line style is middle.
In this example we will use simple steps mentioned above and form a graph with two different line styles.
Example 2 :
In this example we will use simple steps mentioned above and form a graph with two different line styles in one sine function.
Example 3 :
This is similar to above example with extra cosine function to show different feature of line styles in mid graph.