Given a number n, find the nth Centered decagonal number .
A Centered Decagonal Number is centered figurative number that represents a decagon with dot in center and all other dot surrounding it in successive decagonal form. Source[Wiki].
The first few Centered Decagonal Numbers are :
1, 11, 31, 61, 101, 151, 211, 281, 361, 451, 551, 661…………
Input : 3 Output : 31 Input : 6 Output : 151
In mathematics centered decagonal number for n-th term is given by :
Below is the basic implementation of the above idea.
5th centered decagonalnumber: 151 9th centered decagonalnumber: 451
- C program to find Decagonal Number
- Centered heptagonal number
- Centered Octadecagonal Number
- Centered Square Number
- Centered hexagonal number
- Centered cube number
- Centered triangular number
- Centered Octagonal Number
- Centered Dodecagonal Number
- Centered tetrahedral number
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Centered Octahedral number
- Centered dodecahedral number
- Centered Pentadecagonal Number
- Centered nonadecagonal number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.