First round: It was on Hackerrank. We were given 4 coding questions which were random for all. Some of the questions that I got are as follows:
- Minimum operation to make all elements equal in array
- Reduce the string by removing K consecutive identical characters
- Count number of Distinct Substring in a String
I was able to solve only 1 problem fully and the other 3 problems partially. Most of the students who had completed 1 problem fully were shortlisted for further rounds.
Second Round: This was a technical interview round conducted on Google Meet. The interviewer asked the following questions:
- Tell me about yourself
- How do you rate yourself in Data Structures in the scale of 1 – 10.
After that, the interviewer asked 2 coding questions:
- Find the Peak Element of an Array. At first, I explained the brute force approach and then the interviewer asked me to further optimize the approach and I came up the divide and conquer approach but wasn’t sure about the approach.
- Remove Duplicates from sorted array.
I didn’t get selected for further rounds. But it was a nice experience since it was my first interview,
- Carwale Interview Experience (Off-Campus for SDE 1)
- Carwale Interview Experience | Set 2 ( On Campus for SDE 1)
- Carwale Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Fresher)
- CarWale Interview Experience for SDE profile on Campus
- Carwale Interview Experience(On-campus for SDE1)
- Carwale Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE-1)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- CarWale Recruitment Process
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience ( On-Campus 2020 )
- Wipro Interview Experience | Wipro Elite NTH-2020 batch - Off Campus
- Adobe Interview Experience for 2020 Internship
- Wipro Elite 2020 Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (SDE Intern-2020-On Campus )
- Epam Interview Experience for Junior Software Engineer(2020 graduates)
- EPAM Systems Interview Experience For Junior Software Engineer (2020 Graduates)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (FTE SDE 2020- On Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020(On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.