Given two floating numbers A and B. The task is to write a program to find the product of these two numbers.
Input: A = 2.12, B = 3.88
Input: A = 3.78, B = 6.32
In the below program to multiply two floating point numbers, the user is first asked to enter two floating numbers and the input is scanned using the scanf() function and stored in the variables and . Then, the variables and are multiplied using the arithmetic operator and the product is stored in the variable product.
Below is the C program to multiply two floating point numbers:
Enter two floating numbers A and B : 2.12 3.88 Product of A and B is: 8.225600
- Write a one line C function to round floating point numbers
- Precision of floating point numbers in C++ (floor(), ceil(), trunc(), round() and setprecision())
- Program for conversion of 32 Bits Single Precision IEEE 754 Floating Point Representation
- Check whether given floating point number is even or odd
- Convert a floating point number to string in C
- Floating Point Operations & Associativity in C, C++ and Java
- How to count set bits in a floating point number in C?
- Rounding Floating Point Number To two Decimal Places in C and C++
- Program to multiply two matrices
- Program to multiply two Matrix by taking data from user
- Program to find the mid-point of a line
- Program to find the Break Even Point
- C Program for Number of jump required of given length to reach a point of form (d, 0) from origin in 2D plane
- Reflection of a point at 180 degree rotation of another point
- sizeof() for Floating Constant in C
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.