Working and implementation of Pipe in Linux.
Prerequisite : Pipe in Linux
Approach : Pipe is highly used in Linux. Basically, pipe has 2 parts, one part is for writing and another is used for reading. So, an array of size 2 is taken. a is used for writing and a for reading.After reading from pipe, program will show output on console.
- Named Pipe or FIFO with example C program
- A Shell program To Find The GCD | Linux
- How to find time taken by a command/program on Linux Shell?
- Linux Kernel Module Programming: Hello World Program
- Program to show that Linux provides time sharing environment to processes
- Linux Virtualization : Linux Containers (lxc)
- Different Shells in Linux
- Permissions in Linux
- du Command in LINUX
- 'dd' command in Linux
- Wikit in Linux
- Linux | Nmon
- od command in Linux with example
- Filters in Linux
- Some useful Linux Hacks
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.