1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5
The above mentioned optimizations for recursive quick sort can also be applied to iterative version.
1) Partition process is same in both recursive and iterative. The same techniques to choose optimal pivot can also be applied to iterative version.
2) To reduce the stack size, first push the indexes of smaller half.
3) Use insertion sort when the size reduces below a experimentally calculated threshold.
Please refer complete article on Iterative Quick Sort for more details!
- Java Program for Iterative Quick Sort
- Iterative Quick Sort
- C Program for Iterative Merge Sort
- Python Program for Iterative Merge Sort
- Java Program for Iterative Merge Sort
- Why Quick Sort preferred for Arrays and Merge Sort for Linked Lists?
- Quick Sort vs Merge Sort
- Iterative Merge Sort
- Iterative selection sort for linked list
- Program to sort an array of strings using Selection Sort
- Java Program for Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort
- C/C++ Program for Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort
- C Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- Program to check if an array is sorted or not (Iterative and Recursive)
- C++ Program for Cycle Sort