1 2 2 3 3 3 4 5
The above mentioned optimizations for recursive quick sort can also be applied to iterative version.
1) Partition process is same in both recursive and iterative. The same techniques to choose optimal pivot can also be applied to iterative version.
2) To reduce the stack size, first push the indexes of smaller half.
3) Use insertion sort when the size reduces below a experimentally calculated threshold.
Please refer complete article on Iterative Quick Sort for more details!
- C Program for Iterative Quick Sort
- Iterative Quick Sort
- Java Program for Iterative Merge Sort
- C Program for Iterative Merge Sort
- Python Program for Iterative Merge Sort
- Why Quick Sort preferred for Arrays and Merge Sort for Linked Lists?
- Quick Sort vs Merge Sort
- Java Program for Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort
- Java Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- Iterative Merge Sort
- Iterative selection sort for linked list
- Java Program for Insertion Sort
- Java Program for Radix Sort
- Java Program for Gnome Sort
- Java Program for Bubble Sort