Given here is a circle of radius r, which inscribes a square which in turn inscribes a reuleaux triangle. The task is to find the maximum possible area of this reuleaux triangle.
Input: r = 6 Output: 50.7434 Input: r = 11 Output: 170.554
Approach: From the figure, it is very clear that, if the side of the square is a, then
a√2 = 2r
a = √2r
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within an ellipse
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within a hexagon
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a Square inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscirbed within a square inscribed in a semicircle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within A Square
- Biggest Square that can be inscribed within an Equilateral triangle
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Radius of the biggest possible circle inscribed in rhombus which in turn is inscribed in a rectangle
- The biggest possible circle that can be inscribed in a rectangle
- Largest square that can be inscribed within a hexagon which is inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in a hexagon
- Area of the circle that has a square and a circle inscribed in it
- Area of circle which is inscribed in equilateral triangle
- Area of Equilateral triangle inscribed in a Circle of radius R
- Program to calculate area of an Circle inscribed in a Square
- Area of a circle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in a semicircle
- Area of a triangle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in an ellipse
- Area of Reuleaux Triangle
- Area of the biggest ellipse inscribed within a rectangle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.