Round-1 (Online Coding Test)
There were 10 basic C based Multiple choice questions And 6 Code based in which I have to write code and run.
Coding Questions were :-
There were 3 more Questions of easy(or average) difficulty level. All next rounds were in their office at Noida.
Round-2 (Written-C based)
18 C based Multiple choice questions(Mainly Pointers) And 3 easy programming questions like:
- Count No. of set bits in a number
- Reverse the words in a string. Ex.- Str-”hello mr X” Output- str- “X mr hello”
- Discussion on C and C++ Concepts like
- What happens if we return address of a local variable and solution (Heap or Static)
- Difference b/w macro and inline and how they works
- Difference b/w New and Malloc
- What is Virtual Function And how Virtual table and Virtual pointer Works.
- Famous diamond Problem.
- When Should we write our own Assignment operator and Copy Constructor. etc
- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-a-repeating-and-amissing-number/ discussion and he wanted optimal solution.
- Mainly STL and Template Based Discussion.
- Write a program to implement Generic Queue class.
- Apply all Oops Concepts.
- Implement set STL class etc.
Round-6(With Project Lead)
- What are the various Oops Concepts .
- Do you know any SDLC Model ? Explain .
- Discussion on Project and what difficulty I have faced etc.
- Do you have any Prior Experience of Gaming.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Aristocrat Technologies Interview Experience | Experienced
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 129 (For SDE 1 Off-Campus)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 134 (Off-Campus for SDE)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 142 (Off-Campus for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 143 (Off-Campus for SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 144 (Off-Campus For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 145 (Off-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 40 (Off-Campus)
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 158 (Off-Campus)
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Portal Team)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 159 (Off-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 161 (Off Campus for SDE-1, Bangalore)
- AXIO-NET Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus)